[OOD-users] Interactive Desktop under Sandbox

Sivy, Shawn ssivy at tcnj.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:24:19 EDT 2018

Is it possible to get an Interactive Desktop to show up under my Sandbox
development section.  I tried copying the bc_desktop folder to my dev
directory where my other interactive plugins are, but it doesn't show up
under the My Interactive Sessions > Interactive Apps [Sandbox] listing.

If I go under the Develop > My Sandbox Apps menu option, I see it, but
there is no "Launch" button like the interactive apps have.

I'm assuming since it is a Desktop subcategory, it is handled differently
from the GUIs and Servers subcategories.

[image: The College of New Jersey] <http://tcnj.pages.tcnj.edu/> Shawn Sivy
HPC System Administrator
School of Science
PO Box 7718 Ewing, NJ 08628-0718