[OOD-users] OOD 1.3 release timeline

Franz, Eric efranz at osc.edu
Tue May 1 12:18:48 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

We are building the final release rpm today and will be working on documentation and testing the rest of the week. We will be targeting a release for next Monday May 7.

Thanks,
Eric

---
Eric Franz, Senior Web & Interface App Engineer
Ohio Supercomputer Center
An Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) Member
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
email: efranz at osc.edu