[OOD-users] slurm munge.key configuration

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:38:01 EDT 2018

Hi, Trey (morgan & jason) --

Thanks for your response. This is the phrase that led me to understand an
action was needed (from
https://osc.github.io/ood-documentation/master/installation/resource-manager/slurm.html
):

The Open OnDemand server will need the appropriate MUNGE keys (see Slurm
Quick Start Administrator Guide
<https://slurm.schedmd.com/quickstart_admin.html>) for the various clusters
to be able to status and submit batch jobs.

Then from your feedback, and from others, I need to ensure a local
installation of munge, with the cluster munge.key in /etc/munge/munge.key?

Thanks