[OOD-users] slurm munge.key configuration

Dockendorf, Trey tdockendorf at osc.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:24:00 EDT 2018

As far as I’m aware you do not have to directly reference the munge key anywhere in OOD.  You just have to ensure that munge is properly configured with the same key as the cluster you will be submitting jobs to.  The web server should be setup like a submit host in the sense that you can sbatch and squeue from the web server.

- Trey

--
Trey Dockendorf
HPC Systems Engineer