[OOD-users] slurm munge.key configuration

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:19:06 EDT 2018

I'm installing OOD today on a web server to allow access to our slurm
cluster. Sorry to be slow to understand, but I'm not at all clear on how to
satisfy the requirement to configure the submission of jobs with the
munge.key file. I am familiar with munge and how it is installed in my
cluster. *What is unclear is how to reference the munge key through the OoD
configuration*.

Thanks a lot -- so far the installation has been tested through the web
server to provide shell access to cluster head nodes. I don't have the SSL
certificates sorted out, and will work on that asynchronously.

Best regards
~ Em
--
E.M. Dragowsky, Ph.D.