[OOD-users] OOD - couple of initial setup questions

Chris Collins Chris.Collins at hull.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 06:38:15 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I've just started playing with OOD in a VM environment, just to get a feel for how it works and how it could benefit our HPC user community. It does look like it could be a really useful tool (great work by those involved!) but I just have a few questions, the first two regarding differences between my initial setup and what appears on the various video/presentation versions -

1.       I can't seem to find the "System Status" app on the couple of simple installations I've done (btw my install is ondemand-1.3.7-1.el7.x86_64, ondemand-release-web-1.3-1.el7.noarch)

2.       This may be a simple one, but how do you integrate ganglia rrd graphs into the active job display?

3.       Finally, has anyone got any advice/examples of including 'widgets' like file uploads or file selection in an interactive app? While the job composer is really great for the majority, I'd like to make a very simple job submission entry point based on the interactive app setup. Most of it is there, bar the option to select an input file etc.

Sorry for the very simple questions or if I've missed something obvious here, I have tried going through the documentation

Many thanks,

Chris