[OOD-users] Implementing authentication via CAS

Dockendorf, Trey tdockendorf at osc.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:47:45 EDT 2018

Your auth lines look good, my previous email forgot the unset of Authorization header.  I don’t think AuthName will get used because that typically is what populates basic auth dialogue box.  Every time I’ve used CAS the request redirects to CAS login form so you won’t get the basic auth dialogue box.

- Trey

--
Trey Dockendorf
HPC Systems Engineer