[OOD-users] Jupyter Notebooks in OnDemand

Susan Litzinger susan at psc.edu
Fri Aug 10 14:28:02 EDT 2018

At the PEARC Open OnDemand BOF, I asked how OSC recommends we allow users
change which version of Jupyter will be used for their session. OSC
suggested creating a config file that will be read after the user brings up
OnDemand.

I found docs about jupyter_notebook.config file but nothing regarding
modules or versions.

Has anyone who is using OnDemand for Jupyter Notebooks figured out a way to
do this .-- create a config file that allows users to customize which
modules they load for use with Jupyter?  I haven't been able to find
anything.

How is everyone else handling multiple versions within OnDemand?

Thanks in advance,

Susan Litzinger
PSC