[OOD-users] Adding Shibboleth Auth to OOD?

Anderson, Richard O - (ric) ric at email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:14:29 EST 2017

Dmitri:
Shibboleth rpms (at least on RH7/CentOS7) install in /etc/httpd, and thus are invisible to httpd24-httpd.  What I did after installing httpd24-httpd, was
  # save anything that's there - nothing if you do this right after httpd24-httpd install and don't have standard httpd packages installed.
    mv /etc/httpd /etc/httpd.ORIG
 # Make /etc/httpd point to hrrpd24's incarnation…
    ln -s /opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd /etc/httpd
yum install shibboleth winds up putting shib.conf in /opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd/conf.d/shibd.conf where it's found and processed at the next httpd24-httpd restart.

Cheers,
Ric Anderson (U of AZ RT/HPC Systems team, ric at email.arizona.edu)