[OOD-users] Jupyter status?

Basil Mohamed Gohar bgohar at osc.edu
Thu Jun 8 14:47:27 EDT 2017

Jason,

The best way to get an OSC account for evaluating Open OnDemand features
is to send an e-mail to oschelp at osc.edu and indicate that you're
interested in getting an account for evaluating Open OnDemand.  We have
a workflow specifically for this case.  Let me know if you need anything
else.

Basil Mohamed Gohar
Web and Interface Applications Manager
Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) <https://osc.edu>
A member of the Ohio Technology Consortium <https://oh-tech.org>
1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212
Office: (614) 688-0979 <tel:+16146880979> • Mobile: (614) 657-4820
<tel:+16146574820> • Fax: (614) 292-7168 <tel:+16142927168>
bgohar at osc.edu <mailto:bgohar at osc.edu>

Learn more about OSC at https://osc.edu