[OOD-users] TFA

Susan Litzinger susan at psc.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:54:46 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

At the PEARC17 Open OnDemand BoF, one of the attendees mentioned that he
has two-factor authentication working for OOD at their site.  This is
something we are trying to do here at PSC but with a twist.

We have some users that need to use TFA to authenticate while other users
don't.  This is due to the content of the data being accessed.

I was wondering whether anyone has a similar situation and if they've had a
chance to tackle it.  Also, does the user with TFA working already have any
pointers to getting that working with OOD?  That would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Susan Litzinger
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center