[Ohiogift] Attention College Credit Plus Parents and Families

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Thu Feb 18 16:18:42 EST 2021

Have you heard about College Credit Plus, but are struggling to understand how your student can get involved? We can help! Join us for a virtual 1-hour Statewide Information Session on February 25, 2021, at 5 p.m.

We’ll share the top 10 things you should know about College Credit Plus. You’ll hear from experts who help students every day with College Credit Plus choices. Pre-registration is required – click on the link below to sign up! Registration starts VERY SOON and runs until February 24. Please check back to see that registration is open to complete the process.

More:https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cutt.ly/ik63cnm__;!!KGKeukY!kTkY2up6q_RgjETGrz69PnjaEVCIOm2spqMYSkzd-Qw0_dTUfdeKIkXyWPfeCyzouw8c$  (Registration)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ohiohighered.org/collegecreditplus__;!!KGKeukY!kTkY2up6q_RgjETGrz69PnjaEVCIOm2spqMYSkzd-Qw0_dTUfdeKIkXyWPfeC5tfLaEL$  (Main page)