[Ohiogift] OAGC fall conference update/clarification

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 10:34:07 EDT 2020

OAGC Virtual Fall Conference Update/Clarification October 18 - October 20, 2020 We've had a number of questions regarding the OAGC Fall virtual conference registration especially about accessing sessions after the conference.
Please note that you can register for the conference even after the event as all the session content will be available until mid-January. If you do wish to see the live sessions in real time, please email or fax registration by noon on Sunday, October 18. The fax number is 614-337-9286. The email address is oagcregistrar at gmail.com. You may also register online at www.oagc.com/fallconference.asp.
If you think you've registered for the conference but have not received an email confirmation, please contact Kay at the above email address.
A special note regarding parent day: We will continue to accept faxed and emailed registrations for parent until noon on October 18th. Registration is for the live sessions only on Sunday. If you have any other questions, please reach out to Kay at the above email address.