[Ohiogift] Reminder: Apply by June 11 to serve on Gifted Advisory Council

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Thu Jun 11 21:02:11 EDT 2020

 Jean and others, I'm not sure where the number of applicants is so far, although some have told me off-list they've applied. The person who might know is mentioned deep into the guidelines. I'd contact her directly:     "If you have questions regarding the Gifted Advisory Council, membership, or review and submission of membership applications, please email Elizabeth.Arledge at education.ohio.gov."
Best wishes,Art Snyderartsnyder44 at cs.com