[Ohiogift] Coronavirus updates for schools from the Ohio Department of Education

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Mar 10 23:02:04 EDT 2020

Everyone: The Ohio Department of Education this evening issued an official report regarding state school districts and what is underway with meeting the challenges of the coronavirus. The announcement and links are below:

With all the recent news surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), we know schools have important questions about how they might be impacted. We hear you and we are working to get answers. State Superintendent of Public Instruction Paolo DeMaria addresses some of these questions in this brief video update (linked below). Thank you for tuning in and please check back at our website where we will update information as it becomes available (linked below).

Official Ohio Supt. of Education video report on the Coronavirus disease:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7KY7QbYwLw&feature=youtu.be
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for Ohio’s schools and districts:http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Student-Supports/Coronavirus
CDC Coronavirus Disease website:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html