[Ohiogift] Super Saturday Winter Registration Starts this Sunday 12/1!

Terry Adams terryyadams10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:36:53 EST 2019

*For students in southwest Ohio:*
[image: image.png]

The Super Saturday Program Winter Registration Begins 12/1

We are excited about our winter term line up!  The class listing has been
posted to our website.  We have added some great new classes such as Basic
Knitting, Go for Go-Getters, and Stop Motion Animation.  Also, we have
returning favorites such as Math Puzzlers, Video Production, Secret Society
of Magic and Wizardry, and Programming with Python.  For more information,
please check out our Winter 2020 Class Listing
<https://supersaturday.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7700bf48bb89fb650cff3ed1b&id=924cc1c4f8&e=0405a613f5>.

Please take some time to read through the offerings with your student
before registration starts this Sunday, December 1 at 12:01 a.m.  And
remember, it's always wise to register early as popular classes can fill up
very fast!

Online registrations are strongly preferred as they make our jobs
significantly easier (Online Registration Portal
<https://supersaturday.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7700bf48bb89fb650cff3ed1b&id=9f84c166d4&e=0405a613f5>).
 *In the event that you need to do a paper registration, please note that
mailed registrations will be enrolled when we receive them and after
registration has opened.  They will not be based on their postmark.*

If you need to submit a professional recommendation for a new student or
documentation for assistance, you can email that to
registration at supersaturday.org or mail it to The Super Saturday Program, PO
Box 43385, Cincinnati, OH 45243.

We would like to thank all of you for your ongoing support of our program.
We hope you will be able to join us this winter term.  We can't wait!

The Super Saturday Program/PAGE · PO Box 43385 · Cincinnati, OH 45243 · USA