[Ohiogift] Camp Innovation Pathways to College Program at NKU Accepting Registrations

Kimberly Clayton-Code CODEK at nku.edu
Tue May 21 14:07:51 EDT 2019

NKU's  Institute for Talent Development and Gifted Studies is excited to share our summer enrichment programs for youth in grades K-9.  This summer we are featuring our Camp Innovation Pathways to College Program, June 10-14, the STEM Academy (June 17), and the Graphic Designers Academy (June 20).  Please see the attached brochures or visit our website http://gifted.nku.edu for more information and registration.

Northern Kentucky University is conveniently located seven miles southeast of downtown Cincinnati and is easily accessible.

Scholarships are available for students who meet the requirements for the free and reduced meal programs. Parents have the option to apply for a scholarship on the registration form.

For any questions regarding our programs, please contact our Director, Dr. Kimberly Clayton-Code at gifted at nku.edu<mailto:gifted at nku.edu> or 859-572-5600.