[Ohiogift] Book recommendations

Nancy Jamison 1njamison1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:52:58 EST 2018

Friends,

With the holidays upon us, I wondered if anyone has recommendations for
books to read or give as gifts in the days and weeks ahead.

I saw a couple of messages about a new book by Sandra Warren, *She Started
It All*, a middle-grade historical fiction based on the nonfiction book *We
Bought A WWII Bomber!*. (Both are by Warren.) And another book: *Special
Populations in Gifted Education: Understanding Our Most Able Students from
Diverse Backgrounds* edited by the Jaime Costellano.

Any thoughts on these or other titles?

Sincerely,
Nancy Jamison