[Ohiogift] Relaunching the WOW! Program

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Fri Aug 17 13:56:25 EDT 2018

WOW! Program News

Good Morning!

The Wright Patterson Air Force Base Educational Outreach Office is excited to relaunch the new Wizards of Wright (WOW!) program.

Please use the attached information to learn more about the many ways we can help add more STEM to your classrooms.

Visit our website wpafbstem.com for more information on WOW! and all of the EO programs.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Angel Callahan
Program Manager, WOW!, Wizards of Wright
UTC Contractor, WPAFB Educational Outreach
Bldg. 196
2261 Monahan Way
WPAFB, OH 45433-7542
(937) 938-4868
antoinette.callahan.ctr at us.af.mil

There are times when I am unable to access email after hours.
I can also be contacted at 937-369-8069 or acallahan900 at gmail.com.

http://wpafbstem.com/
Like us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/wrightpatteo
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/wpafbeo