[Ohiogift] SCALES score for creativity ID

Heather Kardeen HKardeen at dps.k12.oh.us
Thu Dec 7 11:34:37 EST 2017

According to the ODE Chart of Approved Assessments (page 5), a score of
51 is required for identification. Scores for reassessment are 48-50.

Heather Kardeen
Gifted Coordinator
Office of Gifted Services
Dayton Public Schools
115 S. Ludlow St.
2N #500
Dayton, Ohio 45432
Phone 937-542-3042
Fax 937-542-3593

>>> Kelly Dever via Ohiogift <ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> 12/7/2017 11:20
AM >>>
I would like that information too.

Kelly

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:05 AM, June Allred-Smith via Ohiogift <
ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Our districts are using the Scales for Rating the Behavior
Characteristics
> of Superior Students (Renzulli Scales) for the first time to
identify
> creatively gifted students. Can any one with experience with this
> instrument share what score you use locally for identification?
>

> Thanks!
>

> June Allred-Smith
>
> Gifted Coordinator
>
> Ross Pike ESD
>
> 475 Western Ave., Suite E
> 740/7023120 <(740)%20702-3120>
>
> 740/702-3123 <(740)%20702-3123>

Kelly Dever
Director of Curriculum
Dalton Local Schools
330.828.2405

Please try our new DPS mobile app!   Available in the Google Playstore
(android) or Apple iTunes store.  Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relianceco.cma.daytonps&hl=en
 Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dayton-public-schools/id1143389548?mt=8