[Ohiogift] Serving gifted students in a regular classroom

Schultz, Robert Robert.Schultz at utoledo.edu
Wed Apr 26 19:39:25 EDT 2017

Hi June,

I have a sequence of PD workshops/experiences together that are suitable. From Nature/Needs to Program Services, these are module-based experiences. It’s very similar to what I contract out in Texas, which has a similar rule in place.

And, for anyone wanting a more focused approach, we (The University of Toledo) are putting the GT Endorsement together via full DL options and several certificates working with specific aspects of the field that can “stack” together working toward an Endorsement or degree.

Contact me off list for the PD “plans” and a discussion if interested; if you want to know more about GT at UT, here’s a link to our website:

http://www.utoledo.edu/education/depts/ecpse/programs/gifted_education/

Smiles to you!!

Bob

Robert A. Schultz, Ph.D.
Gifted Education & Curriculum Studies
CIGI Graduate Program Director

Professor
The University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St.
4000 J Gillham Hall
Mailstop 954

Toledo, OH  43606

(419) 530-2469
(419) 530-2700 FAX
robert.schultz at utoledo.edu<mailto:robert.schultz at utoledo.edu>

See my homepage at:
homepages.utoledo.edu/rschult/home.html<http://homepages.utoledo.edu/rschult/home.html>
and visit www.giftedkidspeak.com<http://www.giftedkidspeak.com/>

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
—Dave Barry

This electronic mail message and any attachments contain information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communication privacy
laws and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. This e-mail and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore,
may be made available upon request in accordance with Ohio Public Records Law (ORC 149.43).

If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing or
otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in
error and then immediately delete the communication.Thank you!