[Ohiogift] The updated Gifted Education Internet Resources list - .pdf version

Sandra Warren Sandra at arliebooks.com
Fri Oct 28 17:02:03 EDT 2016

WOW! This is an amazing list, Art! It's sure to help all those searching
for information to help gifted children.

Thank you for taking the time to compile it and share it.

Regards,
Sandra

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Art Snyder via Ohiogift <
ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> *Gifted Education Internet Resources*
>
> The latest, updated edition of my *Gifted Education Internet Resources*
> list is ready to use and enjoy. The file has several new listings and
> updates, with even better navigation.
>
> It's very extensive and has links to all the best websites that can help
> you and answer your questions regarding gifted education. The list has five
> sections: *Portals*, *General*,* Math-Science-Technology*, *Testing*, and
> *Publishing-Writing-Reading*. All listings in each section have
> hyperlinks, for quick access to websites and information you want.
>
> *The .pdf version of the list is attached to this message*, to download
> and use at your convenience.
> * (An .htm version of the list is attached to another message** from me.)*
>
> *With either version you use, simply download it to your desktop, laptop,
> or other device. Click or tap it, and your default browser will open it.*
> Then search for listings of interest and click them to explore the universe
> of gifted education.
>
> *Educators* (and others): Please feel free to share the document with
> parents and others who might benefit from using it.
>
> Best wishes,
> Art Snyder
> artsnyder44 at cs.com

NEW On Amazon:  *We Bought a WWII Bomber: The Untold Story of a Michigan
High School, a B-17 Bomber & The Blue Ridge Parkway!  *
*"This bit of local history is a reminder of unheralded resolve and
determination by students during WWII" Publishers Weekly/BookLife *
*2016 Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist*

*Book Trailer: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUmxqhIpadI

Author of Arlie the Alligator and other books for children and adults!
www.sandrawarren.com
www.arliebooks.com
http://sandrawarrenwrites.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/SandraWarrenNC