[Ohiogift] Gizmos as gifted education?

Malchesky, Betty Jo MalcheskyB at perry-lake.org
Thu Mar 10 09:18:50 EST 2016

We use Gizmos – an interactive (and THINKING) software.  It is used for core instruction – general education.  Students can access interest-based topics and soar deeper into subject matter.  Our math/science teachers use at grades 5-8 and value.

Dr. Betty Jo Malchesky
Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
Perry Local Schools
4325 Manchester Avenue