[Ohiogift] Gizmos as gifted education?

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 08:56:14 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

As I write up my (very long) report of the state board of education meeting, I have a question about a software product that several superintendents said are being used to "serve" gifted students (along with Study Island and Orton-Gillingham). I know that Study Island and O-G are definitely not what I call gifted-oriented, but I am unfamiliar with Gizmos. Is this an appropriate product to say is a service method for gifted students?

You can contact me on or off the listserv.

Ann