[Ohiogift] National History Club Winter Newsletter

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Mon Mar 7 12:16:05 EST 2016

I am simply one who loves the past and who is diligent in investigating it - Confucius

National History Club Winter Newsletter!

We are happy to share with you our Winter Newsletter, which features a handful of really interesting Chapter accounts from the past few months! Our front-page article is written by the President of the Amarillo High School History Club (TX), Vikram Shaw, who was recently published in The Concord Review. Additionally, there is information on the 3rd annual "Lessons of Leadership" contest and the 12th annual "History Student of the Year" award.

Read the Newsletter!

Join the NHC

When you join the National History Club, you join students and teachers from around the country in learning, reading, writing, and living history.

How To Join...

"History Student of the Year "

This Spring the NHC and George's Washington Mount Vernon will again co-sponsor the "History Student of the Year" award. The book prize this year will be an autographed hardcover copy of George Washington's Journey: The President Forges a New Nation by T.H. Breen.

Click here to nominate your Recipient!

National History Club, P.O. Box 441812, Somerville, MA 02144 --- www.nationalhistoryclub.org

National History Club, Inc., 153 Milk Street, Suite #410, Boston, MA 02109