[Ohiogift] Gifted underachievers, challenges

Terry Adams terryyadams10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:41:41 EST 2016

Friends:

A fairly new website on gifted issues has gone online, and it looks
promising.

The site is *Gifted Challenges*, and it is operated by psychlogist Gail
Post, Ph.D. A statement of purpose says this:
"Perspectives about giftedness from a clinical psychologist, advocate,
consultant, and parent. For more information about Dr. Post, and about
therapy and educational consultation services. ..."

*Recent posts about gifted underachievers look helpful.* Here are two
sections of *Gifted Challenges* of particular interest:
http://giftedchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://giftedchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/02/who-is-gifted-underachiever-four-types.html

(I have no connection to the site and don't know Ms. Post; I'm just
spreading the word about things that teachers, parents, and others in the
gifted community might find beneficial.)

Terry Adams