[Ohiogift] Opening for Enrichment Teacher

nhinton2 at columbus.rr.com nhinton2 at columbus.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 13:01:12 EST 2016

I want to let you know about a wonderful opportunity for next school year.  I can say this with confidence, because it's been my honor to work there for the last 10 years!

The Wellington School in Columbus has an opening for an Enrichment Teacher for the 2016-2017 school year. This is to teach small groups of students in grades 1 through 4.

Here is a link to more information about the position and how to apply.

http://www.wellington.org/about-us/employment/

Mission Statement:
The Wellington School is an independent, coeducational, preschool through grade 12, college-preparatory day school dedicated to preparing citizens who achieve, lead, and find fulfillment in a global community.

The Wellington family expects integrity; fosters mutual respect; embraces diversity; inspires each person to discover and strive to meet his or her unique potential; and celebrates excellence in character, academics, the arts and athletics.

Nadine Hinton