[Ohiogift] College Credit Plus Push Back Re: OAGC Advocacy update

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 15:16:39 EST 2015

College Credit Plus Push Back I think was in a column in last Sunday's Dayton Daily News written by the Oakwood ("high rent" district in Dayton area) Schools Superintendent.  I wrote a letter to the editor complaining about the column content, including what the author said about the College Credit Plus funding.  (Isn't it still funded by diverting state dollars, not local dollars?)  Meanwhile, the same school district is trying to go along with a new fancy/schmancy athletics facility "built with private donations " that he district will probably spend lots of operating money each year to support, insure, upgrade and maintain.   Ironically, the title of the column in the local section was  "One size does not fit all".
Mary Collier
Beaverceek