[Ohiogift] NAGC - Calling all parents

Sandra Warren Sandra at arliebooks.com
Mon Aug 31 20:56:18 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Margaret DeLacy and I have been given the opportunity to speak with the
Executive Director of NAGC, M. Rene` Islas, to share ideas on how to better
include parents in the organization. The meeting will take place within the
next couple of weeks.

With that in mind, I'd like your ideas.

What kind of help would you like to see NAGC offer parents that they are
not currently doing?

What are your suggestions for accomplishing the above?

Are you a parent member of NAGC? Why or Why not?

Any further suggestions?

Email me offline @ sandra at arliebooks.com SUBJECT: NAGC
or Margaret.

Thanks!

Sandra Warren

--
*NEW On Amazon:  We Bought a WWII Bomber: The Untold Story of a Michigan
High School, a B-17 Bomber & The Blue Ridge Parkway!*

Author of Arlie the Alligator and other books for children and adults!
www.sandrawarren.com
www.arliebooks.com
http://sandrawarrenwrites.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/SandraWarrenNC