[Ohiogift] Advanced Online Math Class Help!

Angie Horvath horvath at bcs-k12.org
Tue Aug 25 16:05:21 EDT 2015

I am searching for information concerning high level, online, math classes that would be available for one of my 10th grade students to take for college credit.  The online Academy we have been using is located in Indiana and uses Ball State as their dual enrollment university.   With some of the new CCP changes, we are being told we can no longer use this out of state college for dual enrollment.  So I am on the hunt for a good quality university that offers online options or an online academy that works with an in state college to offer dual enrollment.   They will need to offer classes above Calculus 2, that my student can also obtain dual enrollment for completing.  He received a 5 on the AP Calculus BC exam last year as a freshman.  I need to find a place that can offer him some very high level Math courses for the next 3 years that he can complete here at our high school.

I am a brand new gifted coordinator this year, so any and all help/guidance is very much appreciated.  [😊]

Thank you so much!!!

Sincerely,

Angie Horvath

Coordinator of Gifted Services