[Ohiogift] Testing mania book

Eric C Calvert eric.calvert at northwestern.edu
Mon Jul 27 16:40:46 EDT 2015

On this topic, I'd like to encourage everyone to read Karen Rumley's very thoughtful piece on the debate about testing in the last OAGC Review. I thought it struck a great balance between considering the concerns about over testing (and over interpreting test data) with the need to have useful and objective information to guide the educational decisions that teachers, school leaders, and families have to make.

Have a great week,

Eric Calvert