[Ohiogift] Article on the new Jack Kent Cooke report

Vickie Briercheck vickie.briercheck at perrylocal.org
Tue Mar 31 18:30:33 EDT 2015

Ann,

Shocked that it is that high or that low?  When one looks at the criteria to get the grade we look pretty good.  The things we have are due do the constant effort of OAGC under your leadership.  Still a B- is sad and we  have so many students who need support.  I do worry most for students in poverty.  Even if they show early promise we let them down.
> On Mar 31, 2015, at 6:20 PM, Ann Sheldon via Ohiogift <ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:
>
> You may be shocked at Ohio's grade:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/03/31/gifted-students-especially-those-who-are-low-income-need-more-attention-report-argues/ <http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/03/31/gifted-students-especially-those-who-are-low-income-need-more-attention-report-argues/>
>
> Sent from my iPad

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information.
Such information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, or distribution of the
contents contained herein is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.