[Ohiogift] 2016 Javits funding support

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Mar 24 16:18:10 EDT 2015

   Friends:
  ?
  Thanks goes out to list member Margaret DeLacey for alerting the list to the need for support of Javits funding.
  ?
  It takes literally just a few moments to add your comments, if you wish, or go with the form letter that already is online, to send a supportive message to Ohio senators Brown and Portman (or other senators, should you be on the list but residing in a different state). For me, it was about three minutes and a click of the "Send Message" button to do my part.
  ?
  I hope everyone on Ohiogift can do likewise to get necessary legislative support for gifted education via a "Javits Dear Colleague Letter."
  ?
  Best wishes,
  Art Snyder
  artsnyder44 at cs.com