[Ohiogift] #oagctdchat question

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed Mar 4 13:59:31 EST 2015

With the post earlier today on the Twitter chat sponsored by the Teacher Division of OAGC, who is allowed or encouraged to participate? Teachers only? The general public? It seems that parents might have some valuable insights, based on the classroom experiences of their children, but based on the chat sponsorship, perhaps only classroom teachers are in the loop here.

Best wishes,
Art Snyder

March 8, 2015:?Tinkering,Play, and Makerspaces in the Gifted Classroom?with featured guest?AaronMaurer(@coffeechugbooks)of?Coffee?onthe Brain.?

Aaron is an Iowa Teacher of the Year Finalist, Google Glass explorer, InstructionalCoach, robotics and LEGO expert, and a Microsoft Innovative Educator 2015.?Ifyou don't follow Aaron, I would suggest you do. He is an awesome resource.

You can find more information about upcoming chats, subscribeto our newsletter, or read our blog at http://oagctdchat.weebly.com/

Jeffrey Shoemaker