[Ohiogift] Test message for new Ohiogift format

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed Mar 4 12:03:10 EST 2015

 Everyone:

Our tech person has been busy with our Ohiogift list computers in Columbus to update the look of messages we post to the list.

For some time, we have not had the automated inclusion of each sender's name with his or her posted message. This stymies communication, especially off-list, when list members wish to directly contact a person who posted a message.

So let's see how this message from me looks. If tweaking is goes as expected, you should see my email address posted in the header of this message.

Best wishes,
Art Snyder
Ohiogift list manager and co-owner