[Ohiogift] Sign your posts, please

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Tue Feb 24 17:41:57 EST 2015

It really helps to follow a thread of a conversation to know whether people are responding back and forth or if all new input is being added.  And comments that are going out statewide should not be sent anonymously.  Also, as we get to know people on this list, we get to know who has background in certain areas, and that helps when reading posts.  So please remember to sign your posts, just as you would sign any email you send.  And since people cannot see senders' email addresses with the current listserv format, also include your email address if you are open to offlist contacts, which are helpful in not clogging up the list for something that is more private or applies to only one person.
Anne