[Ohiogift] Gifted Data Mangement Systems?

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Tue Nov 11 05:34:55 EST 2014

I am also very interested in this information or in any other gifted data management options that districts may find useful.

We have been using a program that was developed by PDS (Roy Gordon, Professional Development Systems).  He worked with us to develop a customized WEP that works great as well as a letter system; however, I am in need of better reports, the ability to more easily import assessment data, to do WAPs, and the capacity to upgrade as more changes come down from the State.  It is my understanding that no future updates are planned for our current software.

Are there any other options available?  Thank you!

Pat Naveau
Gifted Services Coordinator
Coldwater Exempted Village Schools
Naveau.pat at coldwatercavs.org