[Ohiogift] Seeking retired teachers for online adjunct positions

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 5 07:22:40 EDT 2014

Hi Jennifer,

You and I talked yesterday.  I am a high school English teacher at Anthony
Wayne High School.

My contact information is:
5139 Eagles Landing Dr
Oregon, OH  43616

419-205-8917.

You asked that I send you an e-mail.  Thank you for your time yesterday and
I look forward to more conversation.

Sincerely,
Katharine Heintschel