[Ohiogift] Rate Busters

Eric Price evprice at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 30 09:39:11 EDT 2014

Cinematherapy time!

"/*The Man In The White Suit*/ ...  followed a common Ealing Studios
theme of the "common man" against the Establishment. In this instance
the hero falls foul of both trade unions and the wealthy mill owners who
attempt to suppress his invention."

With May being such a busy time of the school year, perhaps buzzword
bingo will have to do for now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxcxfL5jas

And, yes, I take Will's observation seriously.