[Ohiogift] College Board announces changes to the SAT

Margaret DeLacy margaretdelacy at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 18:31:37 EST 2014

Friends:

The College Board is tinkering with the SAT tests again.

Below are links to the College Board's announcement and an article about the change from the NY Times.  If you google "SAT changes" you will get a very large collection of articles about this in the news.

My comment:  I wonder why the College Board found it advisable to present the changes in a video from David Coleman instead of providing a written text?  Is the new SAT for folks who can't read?

https://www.collegeboard.org/delivering-opportunity/sat?affiliateId=cbhomehero&bannerId=rsat1-030514slot1

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/06/education/major-changes-in-sat-announced-by-college-board.html