[Ohiogift] OAGC seeking articles of the impact of the gifted value-added subgroup

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 11:30:24 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

The advent of the gifted value-added subgroup, this year has had a mixed response throughout the state. OAGC is looking for articles about the impact of the subgroup measure on districts across Ohio. Whether the impact has been good, bad, or just befuddling, we would like the take from the field. Please let me know if you or someone from your district would like to share their thoughts.

Ann