[Ohiogift] Virtual High School

fabrycki1 at yahoo.com fabrycki1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 19:43:54 EST 2014

I have worked with VHS for about 6 years.  It is a great organization.  They offer a wide variety of courses and are a not for profit.  They truly have a focus on collaborating with their member schools (you contribute by providing a teacher to lower your per student cost), and VHS opens up many courses for gifted students.  It is particularly useful for smaller schools who don't have a wide course selection and/or as a way to offer more electives to students.  It also is a great opportunity for junior high gifted students to take high school classes online.

Feel free to email me directly with any questions.

Sent from my iPad