[Ohiogift] Athletic Scholarship

Will Fitzhugh fitzhugh at tcr.org
Wed Jan 22 12:46:44 EST 2014

We actually hide academic excellence from the public eye
because that will single out students and makes others "feel bad."

Bob Hines is a longtime IB History Teacher and trainer
at Richard Montgomery HS in Rockville, Maryland
who sends The Concord Review superior history papers every year.

Will

Begin forwarded message: