[Ohiogift] fall conference and advocacy information

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 07:42:01 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Due to the early fall conference date, our registrar, Kay Tarbutton, will accept faxed, scanned, or online registrations through Wednesday, September 18. She will continue to accept registrations after that date and on-site, but we cannot guarantee meals after Wednesday. If you have questions, please contact Kay Tarbutton at sktarbutton at sbcglobal.net. Parent day registration is welcome until September 18th as well and on-site. For all fall conference information, please go to www.oagc.com/?q=fallconference. To register online, please go to http://www.oagc.com/?q=confsignup .

There has been a good deal of advocacy action in the past week. To get the full story, please go to www.oagc.com/?q=advocacyalert .

Have a great Friday the 13th!

Ann