[Ohiogift] Support for the Gifted

Will Fitzhugh fitzhugh at tcr.org
Tue Jul 2 09:16:36 EDT 2013

The Concord Review supports gifted children, in its way,
but without support, it will disappear in a year or so.
We have been turned down by 155 foundations ("not in
our guidelines") and the National Endowment for the
Humanities: "We think everything you are doing is
splendid, and we can't support any of it."

Life will go on, but lots of bright high school students
of history will have less incentive for their diligent work
in reading and writing history than they have had since 1987.

That said, I am very grateful for the moral support and
personal encouragement I have had from the Ohio Gifted
Community over the years.

Will Fitzhugh

Begin forwarded message: