[Ohiogift] Kasich veto allows tax exemption for Mud Hens

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 06:14:46 EDT 2013

As pointed out in this morning's Dayton Daily News, while Kasich vetoed tax breaks for aerospace research and development, he allowed a tax exemption for the Toledo Mud Hens, a minor league baseball team.... we all have our priorities.

Another example in this morning's paper about Ohio priorities: OSU medical labs were almost closed by the federal government because of mistakes and undertraining of technicians, but OSU is funding the band to travel to more football games - and not from the athletics department, but from academic departments.

What planet are we on?

Mary Collier