[Ohiogift] ungiftedness

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 05:42:47 EDT 2013

Thank you, Margaret, for saying what I wanted to say, but you did it so well.  I also was bothered with the "success" and intelligence relationship and how "success" is defined.  Many "successful" people also end up in prison.  In the military there was a saying "rank times IQ is equal to a constant" which was a sad/humorous way of saying, the more intelligent you were, the less likely you were to achieve higher rank.

Mary Collier