[Ohiogift] Fwd: GIS Vacancy for Northwood, OH (through WCESC)

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 13:46:44 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Char Ebersole <CEbersole at wcesc.org>
To: anngift <anngift at aol.com>
Cc: Kyle Kanuckel <KKanuckel at wcesc.org>; Karen Lindquist <KLindquist at wcesc.org>; Alicia Leslie <ALeslie at wcesc.org>; Doris Schulte <DSchulte at wcesc.org>
Sent: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 1:45 pm
Subject: GIS Vacancy for Northwood, OH (through WCESC)

Please post on list serve...

Wood County Educational Service Center, Bowling Green, OH has a 4-day a week GIS position open for the Northwood Local School District available for the 2013-2014 school year.  Currently, it is a combination of resource room (elementary) and team-teaching (middle school).  Candidates may check out the posting and contact information on the Wood County ESC website atwww.wcesc.org.  Click on the "About Us" tab and then "Employment."

Deadline: July 1, 2013

Application: Please complete and return to Alicia Leslie or Doris Schulte: ALeslie at wcesc.org or DSchulte at wcesc.org.

Wood County Educational Service Center
1867 N. Research Dr.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
419-354-9010

Requirements after employed:
BCII/FBI (less than 365 days old) or $75 dollars for a new one
Appropriate State of Ohio teaching certification with gifted validation

Thank you!
Char

Char Ebersole, M Ed.
Coordinator of Gifted Education
Wood County Educational Service Center
1867 N. Research Dr.
Bowling Green, OH   43402
419-354-9010   X 223
FAX:  419-354-1146
"Carpe Diem"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message may contain student personally identifiable information that is confidential.
Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
printing, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail message in
error, please immediately notify me by telephone at the office to arrange for the return
of the original document to me. Please also delete the message from your computer.
Thank you.