[Ohiogift] "Common Core" - Implications for Gifted Students

Anne Flick anneflick at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 10:59:36 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

NAGC has done a lot of work on this.  The link below includes NAGC's statement on the CCSS and gifted learners as well as research:
http://www.nagc.org/CommonCoreStateStandards.aspx

Of course, better research opportunities become available only after CCSS are implemented.

As usual, the statement's language is a huge understatement when it comes to highly, exceptionally, and profoundly gifted learners.

Anne