[Ohiogift] Mensa Benefits

Susan Shaffer SShaffer at esclakeeriewest.org
Wed May 22 08:35:17 EDT 2013

I was recently asked by parents of two highly gifted children (both have been grade accelerated) if I could tell them the benefits for their children of belonging to Mensa.  I could not answer the question as I am familiar with the organization but have no personal experience with it.  I told them I would ask members of this group for any thoughts about this topic.

Thanks for any assistance!

Susan Shaffer

ESC of Lake Erie West

Gifted Coordinator

Perrysburg Schools & Springfield Schools

419.656.3712

This electronic mail message and any attachments contain information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communication privacy
laws and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. This e-mail and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore,
may be made available upon request in accordance with Ohio Public Records Law (ORC 149.43).

If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing or
otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in
error and then immediately delete the communication. ESC Lake Erie West thanks you for your cooperation.